March 08, 2005
I lurve Gmail.Yes. I can receive mp3 over gmail. Attempted and verified. Thanks, my dear. Thanks for sending the lyrics over too.
Hands Clean, Alanis MorissetteWe'll fast forward to a few years later
And no one knows except the both of us
And I have honored your request for silence
And you've washed your hands clean of this
Thanks for the song.
xxx
Swimming in an oasisI met Jas CL today. Yay! hee... I was indeed feeling a bit apprehensive and nervous about meeting her after so many years! We went Kuishin-bo at Suntec. Jap buffet. Nice. Good variety. Try everything. Including the 'steamboat'. Everything. $31.80+ for dinner buffet, Mon-Thurs.
Isn't it lovely that certain people in your life, you don't have to meet them regularly yet once you meet them, it feels just like yesterday. Yesterday was almost 7 years ago, when we first knew each other. I try not to get sentimental but look how much has changed in the past 7 years. Look how much didn't change in the past 7 years. I didn't get the chance to pay (cos I was a poor student then) then, I didn't get the chance to pay now (cos I am a poor employee).
Seven natural colour sands from the UAE and a two tone shawl. It's really not so much the gift. But, the fact that you remembered me when you were swimming in an oasis. I think that means so much in itself. Thank you. = )
xxx
Set the mood to get closerOk. Damien Rice. The Blower's Daughter. Soundtrack from Closer, the movie. Have I already mentioned that I like that movie a lot? Yet another recommendation from my fave movie reviewer - D!!! And three dozens thanks for sending me the song. I'm gonna buy you prata for this. Serious.
It's on auto-repeat mode.
xxx
Only if you can take the truthJasmine told me today that she reads my blog when she remembers. For a while, I was very flattered. Then, I thought, 'shit... have I been saying anything bad about her?'
Such is the plague of bloggers, I suppose. But, hullo, it's my blog. If I wanna tell the whole world you are a jerk, it means you are a jerk to me (at that point in time, at least).
I think it can be quite nice to know what your friends truly think of you without hearing it from their mouth. So I think. hee
Drop me a comment if anyone of you need to verify that the abbreviated names I use refer to none other but yourself.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 23:03